Friday, October 31, 2014

Video Editing
1. What have I Learned?
1A. I learned the basic concepts of the program or software, meaning that I could use it for basic editing applications.

2. What was most difficult?
2A. The most difficult was cropping on the right pane. There is that one button and I always forget the button and I do not know how to use that feature.

3.What seems easy?
3A. The easiest aspect was arranging the clips and adding extra files.

My Video
1. How will I film it?
1A I will film it with one of my video camera or I could borrow the class's camera

2.Where will i be filming?
2A. I will be filming at a parking lot or I would be completing in my neighborhood

3.Who is working with me on this project?
3A. It is just me and my recorder Benett.

No comments:

Post a Comment